FS: RSW-12 in NY/NJ Are***

Jay481985

I have a RSW12 for sale. Looking around 600 dollars (price negotiable)

Not willing to ship since I do not have the original box or manual. Comes with subwoofer and powercable. Everything works fine, brought from an authorized dealer which I still have 4 and some years left on the warranty and 1 and some for the internal amp (Klipsch does 5 years speaker, 2 years amp)

I can meet you half way or such from NYC.

the only semi damaged part. It is minute, just look at the klipsch badge and compare the size. It actually peeled off? with some super glue you can minimize the side and with a little black paint or marker it would not be noticeable. The mdf is not pushed or such

post-13377-13819340141822_thumb.jpg

I brought a TC Sounds LMS 5400 18 inch.

I can give it to you for lower since we know each other...... and can wait a month. If you want, I was actually thinking of pming you about it. If you want and will assure me of purchasing it, I will hold off for a month or so.

DAMMIT!!! WHY R U TEMPTING ME?!?!?! I wish.....no, I am literally cash poor right now. Just bought a new lens for the OTHER expensive hobby, photography. If it is still around in a month though, I might pick it up. I dont want you to hold it if I cannot promise you in one month. Jay, I really appreciate it though!! :)