Luxman is Back!

jbsl

I have always been a big Luxman fan! I was introduced to Klipsch and Luxman at the same time so the combo has always been one of my favorites. I cannot compare todays Mac to todays Luxman but back in the early 80s I was able to hear both Mac and Lux with Klipsch and always prefered Luxman. Don't get me wrong the Mac sounded outstanding but for some reason the sound of the Luxman with Klipsch was just right! I had friends that prefered the Mac with the Klipsch. I had a Luxman receiver with my first Klipsch, Heresys I bought while in Saudi Arabia. So for me Klipsch and Luxman will always go together.

When Luxman stopped selling in the US back in the early 90s I was bummed[:'(]!!!!

Back in early 2004 I ordered a Luxman L-505f from a websited, Audiocubes2.com who import Japanese equipment that is not sold in the US. I have been using it as my preamp and as a int amp depending on what mood I'm in.

Well found a website called On a Higher Note is now a dealer of Luxman in the US[:D] but of course the downside to Luxman is it ain't cheap!!

http://www.onahighernote.com/about/

If anyone is going to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest do me a favor and check out the Luxman components.

Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2007
10/12/2007 - 10/14/2007
N.American debut of Luxman's M-800A Pure A amplifiers

If anyone in the Chicago area is interested

Chicago's Luxman introduction - Glenn Poor AV
09/21/2007
A musical demonstration of Luxman..