HT Question?

smitt12

I currently have a set of Heresy's up front w/ 2.5's in the back on stands. My Cornwalls are in the shop getting refinished....when they're ready I was going to simply move my Heresy's to the rear however I came across a pair of near mint condition Forte's for $375. Would the Forte's match the Corns as well as the Heresy's will sound wise? I just want to be sure before I spend the money. Would it be a significant upgrade and do you fellas think I should pull the trigger? Thanks...

Sure, they will match nicely and will have more low end extension than a Heresy similar to that of the Cornwall. However, that said they have a passive radiator in the back so you cannot butt them up against a wall. They need to be placed away from the wall a little bit and a corner will really make them shine. Never hurts to have more Klipsch and it will give you more configuration options like using a Heresy for your center channel speaker.