Hi fellow Klipsch fans!

badfan

I have been a Klipsch fan for four years now. I currently have the KLF-20 speakers hooked up to the Denon 2801. I really love these babys which can play loud and clean. I really want to find the matching KSP-S6 for the surrounds but havent done that yet. The sub I am using with the speakers is the Velodyne CT-120. I use the crossover in the receiver which is set at 80hZ for the bass to the sub. I was watching Pearl Harbr attack the other day and it was awesome. Well I just wanted to say hi.

Welcome....

Have you tried setting your KLF to large and moving the crossover on the CT-120 to around 50? I think that having the KLF's going as low as possible helps the stereo image and intergaration with the sub.

I watched Pearl Harbor and loved the sound and eye candy, but I thought that the love story was kinda of corny IMHO. My wife was able to tell the whole plot after he came back from the deadcwm30.gif

I have a pair of Quentets as rears until the funds come available for a pair of heresy's. I got them at ubid.com for 39 each + shipping. I like them ok for surrounds.

By the way, Ubid has a perfect matching center for your 20's

http://www.ubid.com/actn/opn/getpage.asp?AuctionId=6399448

------------------

Paul Ward

my home theater www.brookesbakersurveyors.com/klipschht.htm

This message has been edited by P Ward on 12-29-2001 at 10:47 AM

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Paul. I will play with the sub tomorrow setting it at 50 and setting the speakers to large. I would love to do it right now but everyone is sleeping :-(. I will let you know how it goes. That is sad if your wife could tell the plot of Pearl Harbor at the end of the movie when she didn't watch the begenning. I am gonna get the KLF-C7 sometime this summer cause I have to save up for a car. I hope I can still get it. Well thanks for the reply and take care.

It's terrible how the storie was so predictable. right from Titanic. And of course the ending on disc 2 was a waste of time to watch the suicide mission. Although the attack scenes were cool and sound nice on my SVS but that was about it.

By the way badfan you will like that C-7. It's an awesome speaker. It can handle anything you throw at it and then some. sound's like your going to have a nice system when it's all said and done.

Regard's Monty

Hey Paul I set my speakers to large, set the dub mode on the Denon to LFE, and set the corssover on the sub to 50. Somethings I noticed while watching the attack of Pearl Harbor is that when something blows up u feel it. Low plane engenie (SP) noises are more in the main speakers then in the sub, which is more like it would sound in the theater I think. I am gonna test it out more tomorrow and see how I like it.

montigue

I can't wait till I get my center and rears this summer. Then I will have a blast.