Concerts

Lone Palm

Pink Floyd have always used quadraphonic sound in concert. I was delighted to get Roger Waters' "In The Flesh for Christmas. In DD5.1 all the music is in the front as it should be,leaving the rears for crowd noise,hall ambience,and SOUND EFFECTS! This comes very close to having this show in your home. The rehash of Pink Floyd stuff is nice but Roger really shines on his own material. Buy it,rent it, or steal it! Also got Train in concert. This one is done right too. Nothing but music in the front and everything else in the rear as it should be.

I've been hoping that PF's Pulse from their Division Bell tour would finally come out on DVD. I've got The Wall on DVD and it's awesome, but the Pulse concert video has all their classics, including a concert performance of the entire DSOTM album, plus the last two albums including the Division Bell and awesome video on the big screen behind the stage. Overall, Pulse on DVD would be so awesome.

I don't think so! Rodger is my favorite

singer BUT I have in the flesh on cd the

floyd music is good but most his own material

stinks.

I will still love to get this on dvd and

I will soon. I hear his concerts are great

and would love to go to one.

James Guthrie did a great job mixing the

audio and oh yah David Gillmore never straind

on anything and I completely with Marshal

ART