running 4 subs...connection help needed

monti23

I have dual 8's running now from a coax spliter, but im adding two more 8's next month. My denon 3803 i believe only has one sub out, so this being the case..can someone tell me what would be the best way to hook up all four subs off of one sub out connection..

yess mr RF62 they are all powered and i have every anticipation that they will blast my whole body off the couch once they are installed..My pic is under my other thread.."Placement really is everything"..( those are only two in the pick, the other two have not arrived yet) So do i run a dual splitter off another dual splitter? how do i set up this massive quadrophonic sub machine ?

There are many ways to feed a signal to subs. Since you did not mention what inputs and outputs your various subs have, we have to guess. If you have line level inputs only then you will have to split the signal several times. The links show but a few possibilities, those adapters available in various configurations. If you have line level inputs AND outputs on your subs then you can pass-thru from one to the next (daisy-chain). If your subs have both line level and speaker level inputs then your could also wire then speaker level. More hook-up information would probably get you more suggestions.

As a side note, I split the single sub out on my Denon 3801 to several subs and had no issues. There were no problems with output or input sensitivities. If fact, the subs seemed to have more output that with a previous receiver. They kicked azzz.

Good luck!

Keith