KLF-C7 = Dolly Parton

merk

I've been trying to find a commercial TV stand that will accommodate my 60in XBR and C7 but it's like trying to get Dolly Parton to squeeze into an A-cup. Anyone have luck finding something that will work? I checked out Bello.com and Racksandstands.com but no joy. Please someone...help me find a black satin fit for Dolly!

Also, I'm looking to upgrade my Marantz SR8300 to an HT solution that includes HDMI. It needs to work well with my Chorus II setup...any suggestions?

Finally, looking for a good sub for HT and 2-channel that will pound the walls and not my wallet.

Thanks
Merk

Excuse the grainy photo. The screen in the pic is a 60" Pioneer elite ant the center is an RC-7. I've got plenty of room. It's being held in a Salamander unit that I had configured for my equipment. I could put a much larger center in if I ever wanted to. There's also lots of room to tilt the center channel up as far as necessary. I have to warn you however, if you don't have much of a mechanical aptitude, this isn't the setup for you. I said more than a few bad words while assembling. Most of the problems I had pertained to the section that has the rack mounts for my amps and pre-pro.

post-15193-13819349148098_thumb.jpg