Thanks Harry

kkerley33

Harry,

I know this is delay but I just wanted to give you a public thanks for getting me a wonderful quad of tubes for my amp in less than 18 hrs. It really helped as I could drown out the in-laws over the thanksgiving holiday. Without those tubes, I would have been left listening via my headphones and that just is not as fun...when the La Scala's got loud enough...they left and went shopping.

KAK

You are welcome. I know what it's like losing a favorite piece of my gear. I usually keep a couple of sets of tubes around for each of my components just for the different music I listen to. I don't have any trouble at all with good NOS but some of the new import tubes have short life expectancy and seem to be unstable. Indy is full of tubes and if I don't have extras I can probably get them for you pdq.

You had a good idea concerning the In-laws and volume. I should have done that instead of throwing my In-laws out on Xmas and getting divorced. Naw, glad she left me. I can't handle all the country music. Rock and roadhouse blues still rule baby!!

Harry

Harry is alright. This upgrade fever started with a Tascam CD player that I bought from him for $35. Then I progressed into new speakers, tube amps, a tube integrated amp for another room, . Then some more speakers etc. etc. etc. , but I'm now enjoying music again.

He has done lots of work for me, Harry fixed a couple of tube amps that I'd killed and needed work. Didn't charge me. Helped me find some good deals online also. Kinda taking me under his wing and just showing me the ropes. It's great to get out of the house and visit with someone who appreciates good music, Klipsch, and tube amps. Stuff the wife and kids have no use for. Thanks for everything.

Your friend.

Glenn