Feel The Bass In Your Head

BLSamuel

Someone else posted in another thread that they could feel the bass in their ear or head. May have been with the IMAGE. I'm not sure.

Not sure I'd experienced that... but yes you can. Especially if you turn it up a bit. I keep my levels low at work so I can hear my phone ring and I'd rather not go deaf... with my old over the ear headphones I could also usually hear everyone's conversation...

If you've not experienced this try some of the Bela Fleck and the Flectones, especially the Flight of The Cosmic Hippo. I seem to get that feeling a lot more frequently with these albums.

Amazing stuff. Now if Professor Thump can add the chest pounding bass I know he knows how to produce it outside of the head .... (ok, me might be able to do that too but that much pressure in the ears would probably destroy any hearing one has left...)

And this is using the headphone jack in my Creative Labs Zen Xtra.

I'm still amazed at the level of detail at relatively low listening levels....

So stick it in your ear and crank it (a bit - don't blame me if you get carried away and play too loud)