Klipsch ! WTF?

BEERbrooklyn

i have a ssub10 subwoofer that use too sound incredible, up to last week.When i went to play my music 1 day there was no more perfect bass. i check to see if it was on ,it was.i felt the woofer and it was moving faintly.I thought maybe it was my sub output on my Harmom Kardon AVR 5.SO i connected an old sony powered sub and it worked fine .Nothing wrong with my stereo.Afterwards i took my sub out coming from my creative x-fi sound card that went thru my 6 channel in put on my HK,plug it into the klipsch ssub10 and it worked fine .thought maybe it was the cable,did a continuity test ,nope ,cable is fine.WTF?did a signal sensitivity test by letting the light on the auto switch turn red the n turn on my HK it went blue ,but once again no sound.WTF?are their known issues with the input or circuitry of the BASH amp?

maybe something blown any ideas? i fairly handy and willing to change a cap or res.if i hsd tomaybe even a diode.the sub works but a little lose of power when connected to the computer.and the sub does'nt work at ll when plug into my HK nomore any suggestions?

i no longer have my reciept,not sure if i sent my warranty in or not.I miss my clean bass drops .what can i do?how can i test my inputs on the klipsch and the out s onn the HK to see if there s something wrong?some1 please help me.Thank you kindly

my email is chriszambrotta@yahoo.com.

1 more possibility maybe its the analog side of the input rthat in no good nomore?

cause when i hook it up to my sound card it works . not as poweerful as b4 but i get sound.and thats a digital output. my hk is analog also tried to connect thru the rca outs on my amplfier same resuly. no sound.are the inputs on sub like 2 sided?digital and analog like a hybrid? and if so wqhat is the problem?