Wall Mounting KV-3

Lumberman

I have a KV-3 that I would like to wall mount over my TV and was wondering if the 4 large screws on the back are for this purpose or are they holding something inside ?

If the screws are for this purpose does anyone know of a bracket that will do the job ?

I am using the Kv-3 with Chorus II's up front ,Boston Accustic Surrond Sat 6's for the rear with the Synergy 10" sub.

I would like to replace the BA's with something Klipsch but don't which one to go with .

• Moderators

I also have the KV-3. I do not see any screws on the back of mine. I would be hesitant to screw into the speaker itself. It would be best to use anchors into the studs in your wall with a shelf or some people have used a swivel tv stand to mount their heavy center channel on. Best of luck.

• Moderators

I'm not sure. Mine was purchased used. I just looked at the back and mine is a KV3. Not sure if that is different than a KV-3. The only screws mine has on the rear of the speaker are the 4 small screws that hold the binding posts and pole that allows you to adjust the angle the speaker.