Finally Found The Perfect Khorn- LaScala Amp

rmlowz

Hello forun friends,

I just wanted to share my new find in the 2 channel- home theater amp arena. The ADA PTM-6150 is the most neutral and accurate amp I have ever heard at my house with my 2007 Khorns and 2007 LaScalas IMHO. After one tube amp Rogue Tempest II, several solid state Parasound Halo, Aragon,Arcam to name a few. This amp sounds so clean with punchy tight bass no harshness (brite) sound at all. I know we have all heard these terms before describing an amp. You owe it to your self to check on of these bad boys out. I am 50 yeares old this is the last amp I will buy. If you buy the amp while ADA is celebrating their 30th Anniversary It comes with a 30 year warranty!! I found out about the amp through a forum member on another forum. They started making this amp in the late 90s and are still making the same design today. No I do not not work for ADA. I just wanted to let my forum friends know about this new find in this madness I call a hobby. All the Parasound Halo and Rogue were sold and gone this week!!

Take care,

rmlowz

Hello,

You must be quoting street prices MSRP on the 6150 is 4k the Suite 7.1 is MSRP 3.6k. I do not own the Suite 7.1 If it sounds as neutral and accurate as the amp I will probably buy one very soon.

rmlowz

gee, I really don't know, this place has them for $2412. I don't know what MSRP, Retail, or List is for the 6150, but like everything else, I'm sure you can buy one at any price in between.

http://store.cccp.com/_e/dept/08/Audio.htm