sxt to tv connection

allie2

I can't get video from my ipod to play on my tv. I connected the igroove to a Sony Wega lcd tv using the s-video cable and I tried all six of the video settings on the tv but the video won't come through. I've read the manual and I've searched the FAQ and forums but I can't find an answer. Is there anything else I need to do?

Gonna guess that 1-S video input on rear panel of the Sony, and you rechecked your connection to make sure cable is seated asll the way. And when in the video settings menu, you have maybe a clue to which setting, but if not doing all 6 seems right thing to do to troubleshoot. I ipod playing while checking,etc, Is this 1st time for this set?Does the onscreen graphic on Sony show s-video or video when adjust setting?>

Please let us know what the fix is please and welcome! Keep posting so someone can help also.

Thanks!

Like most of my tech problems, I look for solutions in the wrong places. The problem wasn't with the iGroove but the iPod: If you want to send video from your iPod to your TV, you must enable the video out setting on the iPod. Once I did that, I had no more trouble.

Like most of my tech problems, I look for solutions in the wrong places. The problem wasn't with the iGroove but the iPod: If you want to send video from your iPod to your TV, you must enable the video out setting on the iPod. Once I did that, I had no more trouble.

Figured you figured it out! Not hip to those things! Just basics!

Glad you got back with us though, thanks & cool!