Problem with my RSW-12

Kyler Cavers

Hey there peoples, so my sub decided to go out on me a few weeks ago and just all of the sudden stopped working. I took it down to my local dealer the other day to have them check it out assuming a wire was just came loose but they said that it just died, so they ordered a new one from Klipsch. I got it back just a few days ago and started listening to some music and I begin to notice some sort of a rattle coming from the newly replaced driver, at first I thought it was being pushed too hard but now that I look at it it's not even that loud. I have the volume set to about 1/2 and the low pass enabled at about 85hz, and as soon as i turn it up just a bit it starts making an awful rattle at the back thats really noticeable. I don't recall it making this sound before it crapped out on me and it definately has not been abused. It doesn't make sense to me that it would make this noise if it was needing to be broken in, I just don't know what it is, I'll probably take it back down to them soon enough I just wanted some input from you guys first, thanks.