NEW....Reflect Friday

Klipsched with Yamahas

Taking a page out of the Thebe's Encylcopedia, here is a backend of the week column designed for those who have ventured into the attic to locate those long forgotten songs of yesteryear. Just today, I thought "self" let's see what these old dusty cassettes have to offer.

Upon my discovery, I found many recordings of LP's previously recorded from former roomates in the late 70's and early 80's. Although I haven't managed to reach the summit, here is one recording from April 22, 1983 containing:

Loggins and Messina "Grand Finale" (LIVE) 1977 w/the flip side containing The Michael Schenker Group "Assault Attack" (1982). Schenker....now that word somehows just jumps out at you[:D][:#] doesn't it Jacksonbart?

Amazingly, there were very few dropouts and still very entertaining.

So what have you managed to salvage from the archives of your collection?

Ach yes those old casettes, I think I still have about 300 of them.

Lets see...................The 80´s Fort Hood Texas, Road trips to Austin (Sure can´t miss the Yellow Rose of Texas), Belton Lake and Skating with the boys (I s#c#ed big time).

First random grab. Side 1 TSOL (Revenge), Side 2 GBH (Random Mix) Ah yes to be young again.

Ran