Image or Custom # for running / exercise

kellydehn

In comparing these earphones, I see the customs are over-the-ear which reduce the wire noise while running. Can the Image wires be pulled over the ear also? If anyone could supply me with any links of reviews of either of these earphones in the context of running/exercise I would much appreciate it.

I can only comment on the Images. Pulling the wires over the tops of your ears isn't going to work at all.

I get on a treadmill about 3-5 times per week. I always wear t-shirts with a breast pocket on one side. I put my ipod in the pocket and wind up the extra cable before starting.

In my opinon - at anything over 20% volume, you can't hear any wire noise (even when running). Maybe it would be worse if I was using a belt clip and the wire was hanging all the way down.

And, I haven't head any "loss of seal" problems while running. The Images seal perfectly with the slightest bit of effort, and the only thing that breaks the perfect seal for me is a direct tug on the wire.

• 2 weeks later...