RVX-54

LFMako

Hello

The wife has given in and given me permission to get a plasma TV [:D]. Of course this means we need to redecorate the room and my Chorus speakers are out. She likes the small speakers (Bose) [:S], but I got her look at the RVX-54 on the web. I got the,"it's OK" death comment. But I willing to take the abuse and plow ahead. I mean "it's OK" wasn't "no" right?[*-)]

I found a store that carried the speakers but to my chagrin, when I got there to test drive the speakers they weren't hooked up, and they were buried behind the stores volumious inventory of car stereo boxes. After the kid got them hooked up, the only signal that he could get was a TV broadcast. I couldn't make heads or tells of the sound. That said I've always been a fan of Klipsch since my first pair.

This lead me back to the internet for customer reviews. Either I stink at searching or there is nothing in the form of customer review for these speakers. Does anybody have these speakers and would you be willing to give me a realistic review????

TIA

Sandy

Well sort of. I am specifically looking for customer reviews. Most of the reviews you identified are from professional writers or Klipsch itself. Additionally most of the verbiage is the same. I was looking for more of a review without a marketing spin.

Thanks for the help.

• Moderators

I see what you mean. I looked on www.epinions.com and www.audioreview.com but found nothing for those speakers. Guess they are not that popular but that doesn't mean they aren't good speakers. I have never heard them myself so I can't say one way or another. Good luck with your search.

• 2 weeks later...