CP1 Faulty (Again)?

Domain

When I recieved my first CP1 early/mid last year, everything seemed to be working fine for awhile, until one day the Rear Right speaker became insanely louder then all the other channels. In response, I posted on this messageboard, was contacted by a Klipsch rep, and the CP1 was replaced promptly.

Now, after completing a move, I finally got around to pluging in my Promedia's, with some interesting results. First, I noticed a large amount of static coming from the Rear Left speaker. After playing around with the connection, I found that it worked as long as the plug was only half way into the back of the sattelite. Of course, then I also noticed that the Rear Right speaker had become insanely loud again.

I did all the normal checks on the connections and what-not, and everything was fine. I also cut/restriped the speaker wire, with the same results. Luckily, I still had my original CP, so I disconnected the CP1, and now everything is working fine again (rear speaker is at right volume, and I can put the plug all the way in on the rear left sattelite).

So, what I want to know is...is there any recourse for this problem? It has been quite some time since the CP1 was replaced (7-8 months maybe), and i'm not sure what the "warranty" on this item would cover.

I appreciate any information/assistance,

Domain

so your new cp-1, well 7-8 month old cp-1, seems to be faulty? contact klipsch for a replacement.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150