Where to buy Monster Cable in Mississauga and/or Woodbridge?

Porsche

For those of you that live in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) in Ontario, Canada - where would you recommend going to buy some Monster Cable?

I live at Hwy. 401/Winston Churchill (in Mississauga) and work out at Hwy. 7/Jane in Concord.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

------------------

Onkyo TX-DS575X(B) Receiver

Sony DVPS 560D DVD Player

Klipsch RF-3

Klipsch RS-3

Klipsch RC-3

Klipsch KSW-12 Subwoofer

Sony 32" WEGA TV

I wouldn't recommend monster, bare wire cable as it is more expensive than non monster and offers nothing but the brand name. Just go for 12/14 gauge oxygen free cable. If however you are looking for optical or rca cables, then they are not bad. If you can find acoustic research for cheaper, then get that. Sony store carries both. Brock Audio downtown near St. Lawrence Market (East of Front and Bay)also carries monster. For my speakers I use premade biwire cables with 12 and 14 gauge oxygen free wrapped in a thick rubber conduit. That's 3 bucks a foot at Kromer Radio. (Dundas and Bathurst)Sometimes they carry after market monster cablin at half price! I got good quality subwoofer cable for 15 bucks.

-UP

------------------

Liv Tyler as Arwen: "If you want him, come and claim him!" - Translation: "I am very hot."