Mobile Homeless check this for me

NOSValves

I saw this one earlier and would have mentioned it except it is likely to go over $150 based on the current amount. To be honest, this one does look a little rough; I think you can do better. IT would be a good buy at $130 or so... but I dont know. For some reason, I just dont feel that good about it.

OF course, I had three glasses of Shiraz over the last 20 minutes so things are looking rather rosey all around with the transformers emitting a rust-like glow...oh...wait a minute...that IS rust... Nevermind.

Give that a pass unless it stays low. So how is your Scott doing and what is the latest in that drama?

kh

Well I was thinking it was on the rough side myself. But thought I would see what you had to say about it. I'll still get a HF-81 if I can find a deal on one. I'm hooked on the Tube sound now Biggrin.gif

As far as the Scott goes its doing fine. I'm still waiting to hear from the UPS rep to come look at it and see what they will give me for the damage. I'm still pretty bummed about it. The face plate was in perfect condition before they bent it. Biggrin.gifBiggrin.gif

I have seen many Bogens online and read the odd description here and there... But I have to admit I have never heard the beast, or any other Bogen amplifier. On the other hand, glancing at the transformers leads me to believe it is not the amp for you. As is the 6V6 tube, which is not hailed as the stalwart of tubes although I know of some who really like it. In other words, keep looking my tube-crazed friend.

You evidently have tube fever. The next step is buying all of them to hear all the differences. You would be hopeless by then....

kh