Need information on KP-366

vamadmike

Hi, all. I'm new to this forum and am looking for any information on KP-366's. I just bought a pair in great condition, but can't find anything anywhere on the web that provides specs, etc. There's nothing I can find on the Klipsch website, so I'm at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Roy,

Appreciate the response. I had no information on these speakers when I posted and in the meantime, I've received a cut sheet with limited information. The speakers are great, but I don't want to blow them and I'm just looking for any and all information on them. There are fuses and I'd like to know if they are fused properly for one. Also, I was hoping that someone might be able to point me to typical setup, single or dual subwoofer(s) and what subs would make a good compliment, where I might find some more to purchase, etc.

Thanks,

Mike

• 1 month later...

Hi Mike,

This may be your lucky day! I am selling (2) KP-366 and (4) EV Sb180 Subs. I used these together for about 4 years and it is a killer system. The EV subs have EV's most powerful 18" driver. 600 watts continuous! 1800 watts peak. When I coupled 2 per side they work phenomenal. I love both the Klipsch and EV's but my band doesn't do gigs that need that big of a system anymore. We are a local Christian band that does mostly Coffee House type gigs. If you are interested feel free to call me anytime.

Cell: 609-977-5502

Take care,

Chris

• 4 months later...