Entertainment center/ T.V. pedistal

InVeNtOr

does anyone know of a store to buy et centers? not the huge ones, the tv pedestal types. i am just like any other ht guy and want the center channel in the middle and plenty of spaces for all the equipement. in my case i don't have much (receiver, blu-ray, cable box, ps2, maybe surge protector). i have been many places and none of them is something that i would buy. so i had one built several years ago to hold up a 36" tv (tube). now i will be buying a plasma and would like the same type design just a shorter depth to the et center.

okay, here is a pic of what i want built.

in the next post i will show the current et center.

post-23806-13819374170352_thumb.jpg

Well I think that you are in the same boat that you were in the last time you were looking. I was out and looking about two years ago and did not see anything like what you currently have. I ended up getting two pieces, TV stand and av stand from Bush Furniture. Here is the TV stand, http://www.bushfurniture.com/bushindustries/bushfurniture/productdetail/productdetail4.jsp?id=VS11536A-03&id9=&id10=&id11=RBC/%20S&id12=Rosebud%20Cherry, and here is the av stand, http://www.bushfurniture.com/bushindustries/bushfurniture/productdetail/productdetail4.jsp?id=AD11540A-03&id9=&id10=&id11=RBC/%20S&id12=Rosebud%20Cherry.

I got these because it has the fit the beast, RC-64, and my current TV that I will be up grading soon. Plus it looks good with the cherry RF-83 and RC-64.

Good luck on your search.

James