digital delays

colterphoto1

Is anyone proficient in using Alesis Quadraverb or Lexicon LXP-15 for vocal and instrument effects in live PA applications? I have both units and am from the old 'knob twisting' school of PA. These menu systems frustrate me to no end. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Next weekend I'm pulling out the old vintage horn pa , going to use a akg bx15 spring reverb and roland space echo for effects leaving the digital world behind. I'll only have nobs to twist and butons to push should be fun.

btw Anyone ever use lascala and heresy industrials as fronts.

I'm thinking of using four lasclas and four heresy's as mains.

We never did get around to running over the Quad did we? I don't think I could walk anyone through it over the forum or even the phone though - it's got a really akward way of modifying the effects. The Quad is definitely not something designed for tweaking on the fly in a live sound setting. So really, it's not very useful until you make yourself a couple dozen presets.

Crap, I dunno if I can get down by then. I've got two melted crossovers to rebuild, two diaphragms to replace, rebuilding another pair of crossovers, and a bunch of system alignment stuff to get done at work next week [:o]