IMAGE Has Become Image

BLSamuel

Guest BobG

I really love the small size of the Image (X-10) as I can lean my head against the window in an airplane or on a pillow and there's no pressure on the earphone. The X-5 is large enough that these comfort factors are diminished somewhat.

I really love the small size of the Image (X-10) as I can lean my head against the window in an airplane or on a pillow and there's no pressure on the earphone. The X-5 is large enough that these comfort factors are diminished somewhat.

I hadn't thought of that. I don't travel a whole lot and don't listen to 'phones in bed though I'll occasionally put on some soft background music if I'm having trouble falling asleep. Reference Point by Acoustic Alchemy, which we often refer to as the acoustic sleeping pill usually does the trick.

The X-5 though does appear it could be almost as forget it's in your ear comfortable and as easy to use as the X-10. I say almost as there is more mass involved but the difference compared to the X-10 may be negligible.

Guest BobG

I used to turn TV to the most boring channel when I woke in the middle of the night. Now, I use my Image and a little radio tuned to the most boring station. More nights than not I get back to sleep within moments and am never bothered by having the Image inserted. In fact, when traveling, I now just use one ear because the Image isolate so well, I don't always hear the alarm clock.