Image X5 Advantage Over Image X10

BLSamuel

From Dr Thump's description, it sounds like the Image X5 may appeal to some more than the X10. Better highs in the X5 but better bass in the X10. Sort of the best of the Custom 3 in the Image package. And a more forward sound - can't wait to compare to see how they sound to me. I'd think I'd want the better bass, but the clearer highs sound appealling too.... not sure about the more forward sound.

Hope I can tell the difference [:S]

But here's one potential advantage the X5 has over the X10 - more real estate to display a larger Klipsch logo. Haven't really paid attention to see if that feature has been exploited but it should be.

So maybe now we'all all want the Image X15 - the best in bass and treble? Or the X20 - the best in bass and treble and more forward sounding? I suspct most people would prefer one variation over another but could be dependent on the type of music one listens to the most or how involved one wants to be in the music. To me, Klipsch speakers, and now the in ear 'phones, always seem to involve the listener more in the music than other speakers. The sound just draws you in and can't be ignored or tossed in to the background.