yet another dead set of thx 5.1's

Well, it seems like I'm not the only one with 5.1's dying these days, as a quick jaunt through the forums showed me. I've emailed Elliott to see about getting them repaired (the sub works, the headphone jack works, but the sats are absolutely silent - with multiple sound cards and an ipod).

Any advice/suggestions from you folks out there would be appreciated as I might have missed something while reading through this forum.

To Klipsch/Amy in particular: my speakers are out of warranty, but can you do anything for me? Perhaps arrange an exchange at a local dealership for a pair laying around? I'm up in Canada so I'd like to avoid a whole mailing fiasco if possible because that on its own would be nearly the cost of a new pair of speakers.

Justin

i found the dealer locator but thats about it. im going to call some of them to see if they know about or are able to fix them.

update:

for anyone in the kitchener-waterloo area, heres some info for a store that is willing to take a look at repairing promedia's (taken from dealer locator):

NATURAL SOUND

645 VICTORIA STREET N

KITCHENER, ON
N2H 5G3

CANADA

Phone: 519-744-3111

Fax: 519-744-8577