Klipsch Reference catalog who makes the TV stand?

freestyle

That is a good question. I tried looking over the entire site at racksandstands.com but had no luck. I see the price on a lot of the Bell'o equipment has come down in price compared to what I paid for my stand. Do let us know if you ever find it.

Wow, nice find dude! I'm impressed! I was checking out the BDI Icon 9429 tonight at Best Buy. Seems pretty killer too, I first saw it at a Sony Style store.

I even called Klipsch earlier today and they had me talk to the tech support people and he was going to talk to marketing and email me if he had a model and maker but I guess I don't need that anymore.

So, this model isn't on the actual Bell'o site. I may call them, I mean it surely is the stand in the Klipsch book, and the specs say the top shelf is 8 1/4 usable, so I'm assuming that usable means from the middle shelf glass to the bottom of the cross support beam, and not to the bottom of the glass which would be higher.

The RC-64 fits in the pics in the catalog and it says the shelf can hold 75 lbs so it would seem it would fit. I would just HATE to order this thing and find the specs wrong or have it not fit!...lol.....They show the specs on that site and say USABLE area, so I'm thinking it seems right.