RC-3 Series 2

mike52

The RC-3II has been shipping for quite a while. You might try some of the larger Klipsch dealers in the area who most likely would have sold through the Mk I version by now. Wiz, 6th Ave., Sound City, J&R

I like to do all my business with sound city and they still dont have them. I don't like to deal with 6th Ave and the Wiz. Bad experiences in the past. J&R is not local to me. Are there any authorized Web Dealers?

I currently have the SC-1 with RB-5II. It seems to me the rb's are overpowering the SC-1.

If you can live with the idea of used speakers, I have an RC-3 (original edition - haven't been able to hear any difference between them and series II) for sale: it is about a year old and in excellent condition... I would rather sell it to someone on this forum than Joe Blow on ebay, but that is where it is headed when my audiogon.com ad expires this week.

I have the orginal box and packaging; if you are interested, feel free to send me an email at fsbrother@lycos.com... I am asking $239 + shipping (from Missouri).

This message has been edited by chuckears on 01-29-2002 at 10:38 PM