Where?

Guest srobak

Guest srobak

Ok... so - any updates as to where in all of Chicagoland I might be able to audition some of the headphones prior to purchase? :)

Or do I need to take a motorcycle trip to Indy? :)

Gracias.

• Moderators

Don't forget, you can always buy from Klipsch.com and try them for 30 days with the option to return them. That's better than sticking them in your ear for a few seconds anyway [:)]

Guest srobak

bl> oh yeah - we had that discussion, didn't we? Hah. Alzhiemers I guess.

Amy> That is a good point. Didn't think about that. Although I have a set of about 5 songs I can run just about any speaker, amp, or headphone through and know if it is worth the money or not. :)

• Moderators

Although I have a set of about 5 songs I can run just about any speaker, amp, or headphone through and know if it is worth the money or not. :)

Sound quality is one thing, but just about equally important with in-ear headphones is comfort and seal. You'll want to make sure you take the time to get the proper fit before making a judgement call, which can take more than a few attempts to achieve (esp with the Custom models).

Something to think about! [:)]

And don't forget... the new Image X5 should be available soon. They're a bit larger than the really tiny (original) Image X10 but still very small and cost $100 less. And I think they sound better than the Image X10 in my short trial at the Pilgrimage. Better highs - just sounded clearer to me. I think the Image X10 has better bass but the X5 doesn't seem to be lacking. Probably not as comfortable as the Image X10 but seemed more comfortable than my Custom 2.

The Image X5 do now appear to be available from klipsch.com. Decisions... decisions... maybe Amy will have a coupon code for the Image X5 intro?