speaker wire

klipschd

i am in search of computer speaker wire for my klipsch 4.1 computer speaker system. i seem to have lost one during my move.

one end plugs into a speaker and the other end wires go into the positive and negative of the subwoofer. if someone can help me with this i would greatly appreciate it. i don't mind if it is used. please let me know where i can find it or if anyone has an extra.

quincy

quincyy@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like to get a set of two wires. I have the ProMedia 2.1s.. About 15 feet each would be ideal but if you are making certain standard sizes to start, I'm sure I can make it work. I sent a private message.

How's the progress coming in getting the plugs, etc. . .?

Mr. Clean, your price is more than fair. Thanks for offering to do this for us.

I just got my Promedia 2.1s and one wire came bad. Even though Klipsch will send me another I could tell right away I'll need better quality wires. I'm sure the sonics will improve a bit, too.

Thanks!

no problem at all ,the plug should be here this upcoming week. if you need 2 at 15 feet the cost will be a total of $21 with shipping for those. if interested please make payment through paypal to damagetone@aim and also in the memo field write what the payment is for including the length for each wire and make sure your paypal address is up to date for shipping, thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...