New Heresy II's

scatsob

God bless Craigslist. Its been about six months since I had to sell my Forte II's, which I loved dearly, and now money isnt so tight. So I have been toying with the idea of getting a pair of La Scalas. There isnt much in the central valley of California when it comes to Klipsch and then an add came up for a pair of Heresys for $150.....ok....so I called the guy up and he says there in ok shape with no damage to the woofer and that they were oak. Since he said they were in good shape I figured I couldnt go wrong with anything that worked for $150. So I go to meet him and he pulls out Heresy II's with risers! I handed him his 150 and was on my way. I dont have them home yet to listen on my HK but they sound very nice on my dad's old Yamaha. I was very impressed with how well they play classical. Also, I was wondering if the x-over is connected to the plate that the terminals are on, on the back of the speaker? One of the terminals is busted and Im wondering if I need to replace the whole plate or if I can just swap in a new terminal.