Recommended Surround spkrs

dsommerl

Hello all

Am in the final stages of putting my 7.1 set up to bed.

Main application is Home Theater (vs music)

Using Heresy II"s as main fronts and an older KV-3 CTR channel---the Klipsch tech said these fronts are a good match----own a pair of SS-1's---need the 2nd set of surrounds (for use a backs or "sides")--Also have a sub but that's another thread (JBL 12" I will replace--maybe SVS)

Large room---overall 27 X 23--primary listening position is equal from side to side--about 13'--BAcks need to be about 6' from back wall to primary position and 8' apart--on the wall.

Q 1--would you simply add another pr of SS-1's?

Q 2--upgrade to RS3-II's for sides? (or do I need them to match the backs---would I need to buy 4 and sell the SS-1's?)

Q 3--is the WDST technology that important to this set up (especially the sides since they're so far from the prime listen position) or would direct spkrs be better on the sides (maybe on the backs also?)---if direct spkrs are bette---then which Klipsch book shelves would best match this set up?

Q 4 Klipsch tech said my KV 3 Ctr was a good match for the Heresy's-as well as the SS-1's "paper cones" and if I was to go up to the reference series I should go to the RS3-II's and replace the ctr with a RC3 CTR?

Just installed the Pioneer 49TX----truly amazing product--the auto calibration is said to reduce the need for exact speaker matching-----so, do I even need to worry about Klipsch for the side and back surrounds?

FINALLY----am scrambling to finish the set up for SUPER Sunday---want to make sure we can all feel those bone crunching RAMS hits

Thanks for your patience with this long post--any and all replies are appreciated

Dave S