Newbie question

skuei

WELCOME TO THE KLIPSCH FORUM!

What is your PS2 hooked up to AND what sort of input is on your speakers? If its a 1/8 analogue input, you should be able to plug it in by using the two RCA audio cables from your PS2, youll need an adaptor that will take the two RCA jacks turn it into a 1/8 jack. The adaptor is available at a Radio Shack or at partsexpress.com. I will give you the part number from partsexpress.com later, I cant get the web site to come up, so I will try later tonight, if I can. If its a coaxial digital input on the speakers, you may not be able to do that unless you have a receiver that will take the optional optical digital out from your PS2 and output it as coaxial digital. Thats probably a bunch of techno babble, but good luck, that should get you started. Try and get to a Rat Shack (dont know where you live) and explain to them what you need, that should get the problem resolved in a day or two.

Do you have GTA 3:-)?

PS3 anyone?

did you read my reply today in the ProMedia forum???

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>