Sansui 9090db

nomad02rider

In the House! I have been watching local paper classifieds and craigslist for about a year for sansui and marantz gear that was affordable. I found a heck of a deal on a Sansui 9090 DB. I was going to put it in the bedroom with the tube amp but not enough room. Is it tacky to put it on top of one my Belles? Oh well that is the only place for it for now. Sounds real nice allthough I did not have much time to listen to it tonight. I have been off work on my long break to bad I didin't find this sooner so I could have some more time to listen to it. I plan on restoring this unit and keeping it for the grandkids.

On another note, the lady I bought this from husband passed in January and they owned Play it again music in Melbourne Fl. She has some bozak speakers, a pioneer reel to reel 10" and a warehouse full of vinyl and some other equipment. I'm sure there are tons of vinyl and reels of music some of you guys might be interested in. She is supposed to email me with some prices. I will keep you posted.