Just bi-amped my F2's

tommyboy

My rear surrounds were on stands. We bought a new couch, and the back of it was like half way up as high as the rears, so my girl talked me into taking them down until we have a room big enough to put them on the back wall. So, no more 7.2 for now. But on the brighter side, my receiver lets me bi amp if there are no rear surrounds, which I did, and wow, what a difference in bass responce! I turned the subs off on the receiver for the test. They highs improved; but only very little. Anyway.....

Ya, I've also heard that it wouldn't improve the sound. I'm definitely going to have to disagree with that!!! I ran the MCACC, (Pioneer's auto setup) again, and the highs, mids, and bass sound a lot better. I got froggy the other night and turned them up, REALLY loud, and the sound was crystal clear. From what I could tell. It was wayyyyy past a comfortable listening level. Anyway, I'm a new found fan of bi amping