• Recent Posts

• Back to the Roots ....😁@dirtmudd  
    • @Klipsch104db  Asking for friend.        😂😂😂😂💪 So much for Disco! 
    • Yup, you're right.  Remember I've seen you in action.  "H3ll yea, that's some GREAT Southern Rock&Roll."  It really was though so I'll give ya that one.   Yea, it was the burbon.  I get that.  😂    
    • If there was a lil bar w/food across the road from the place the food there was great.  Threw a tent down on Monument Lake @ the Nat'l Park  IF that's the area.  Million of 'em down there.    I'd stopped in an airboat place in Novmber a few year's ago.  They weren't open yet but was shootin the crap w/some old guy who had an airboat he ran outta there.  Asked if I wanted to go out.  I laffed HARD at that one.  Swamps, gators, snakes and critters?  Just say NO!  He got it so that started an hour bs session.  Musta seen my retired Army plate.  lol  Wound up takin me across the street to eat and paid for it. Never saw a check or any cash go to the woman so figured it was prolly his wife.  lolol    Hope ya had a nice time.  I ride with the locals when I'm out on walkabout.  Their turf.  Ya just roll with it and get along.  Always works for me.  Life's about respect.    
    • NO! Never, Ever heard UFO, Grinderswitch or Jimmy & his T-Birds played over public speakers except over my own Klipsch! Can't dance without my kind of dancin' music! & you know I ain't right!!
    • Get better soon bro!
    • Stroll?     In your case.         In this other guys case we all know an love.   "Yea, she had her dog with her."        
    • TWO things here.   @Marvel  I KNEW as soon as I saw the name of the beach that was it.  Just watched the vid will read everything tomorrow.  I am totally beat up from this not being able to sleep.  I'm done and toast.  Got some comments for sure I'll throw down then.   @JohnJ  Then when I read that about Sandorn I KNEW what you were talking about earlier.  I didn't have a clue and wondered that's how beat up I was.  THAT is TOTALLY NUTS!  I've seen 4-5 shows of his over the years and am just totally floored.  Again, my vegatative state.
    • Hey Guys. So trying to dial in my outdoor audio set up. Hard to tell from the pic but you will see two AW 650s in the pool area and then I have two AW 525s in the covered porch area on the far right where there are string lights. The 525s sound great sitting in the covered area and the 650s sound really good when swimming around the pool or in the backyard. However, there is a dead spot where the lounge chairs are as well as where my grills are (and the ladder). I have both sets of outdoor speakers running off an older denon x1700h AVR using both zones. That way i can have the pool area jamming but dont have to turn on the patio area or vice versa. However, when i am by the grill or on the lounge chairs, i really need to turn on both the pool 650s to my left and the patio 525 to my right to fill out the sound.  So I am thinking about buying the AW 500 SM, placing it above the middle window (where my right channel 650 is currently in the pic) and taking the 650 and moving it to the right, above the window nearest to the right corner. I guessing I would run off the AVR left/center/right, and select multi CH stereo on the AVR.    What do you guys think? Would that help fill out my backyard area even more?    Or should I just buy another pair of 650s, have three mounted up in a row, and keep the extra as a back up? 
    • Still chillin'