Which sub would you get???

darylomer12

I have narrowed it down to these two...

SVS PB13-Ultra

SVS PC13-Ultra

I could save a couple hun if I go with the PC, but not sure if there would be a difference in perfomance.. My wife told me to get whatever I want. Looks aren't an issue. Does anyone have any experience with both and which one would you buy.. Thanks in advance...

I'd say go with the one you want! If performance is more or less equal, form factor, price and looks are left as the main difference. The PC might be more flexible as far as placement, what with the small footprint. But then, the PB looks a lot better and more impressive, to me at least!

• 2 weeks later...

My new toy arrived today and let me tell you... This thing hits hard and low!!! I haven't had too much time to dial it in yet, but so far so good. I just put in Kung Fu Panda on blu-ray and it sounds awesome!! This sub is a beast.. For now, I have no plugs in and playing at the 20htz setting. It shakes my whole house like no other sub I have ever heard.[Y]

post-21805-13819427909946_thumb.jpg