why did it bite so hard??? Need some help deciding which one...

Pronex

Well as far as the sudden "jump" from one system to another "upgraditis," I though mine was pretty crazy. Now as far as multiple systems and extra equipment go, yes Falcon, I am not nearly as crazy as you! Luckily I am completely content with ONE nice system- well at least for now... I couldn't possibly use all those speakers, but don't feel bad, my wife would be calling me a complete psycho if I had all that extra equipment :) Hasta Luego

To be honnest I do not have all of them hooked up at once. I just can stand not knowing what I'm talking about, as far as I'm concern a guess is pointless so the only way to fix that was to buy the speakers and try them out.

I also wanted to try different set up like all RC 7 for the front instead of towers, all towers around like you are trying to do with your 7 right now and a few others.

I also have 2 RSW 15 in my current system with a SW 15 and loving it. It is probably over killed but I can tell you nothing beats it when watching u 571.

"It is probably over killed but I can tell you nothing beats it when watching u 571."

Amen brotha!!! Two RSW-15's with that movie, thats about as good as it gets! I dont think I could ever go back to just one sub ever again- I'd even like to try two Epik Conquests together :)