Advice for Rear Surround - RB-5?

Saturn5

I'm building a 7.1 system and looking for some advice on rear surround. Here's what I've got so far:

Front: RF-7

Center: RC-7

Side Surround: RS-7

Rear Surround: ??

No sub yet - but my RF-7's don't seem to mind too much. [:P]

I've found a pair of cherry RB-5's for sale that look like they'd fit with the rest of my Reference 7 system. I'd love to find a pair of RB-75's, but those - especially in cherry - will be hard to find and expensive if I do find them. I want to stay with direct radiating speakers for the rear because the system will also be used for multi channel music. At a later date, I may add direct radiating side surrounds for multi-channel music as well. Down side to the RB-5 is a rear port, so they'd need to be on stands away from the wall. I did notice the RB-5 and RS-7 use the same woofer, and same size 1" tweeter. Suggestions? Opinions?

Well, I'm probably going to be about 2-3 feet from the back wall, but I want to go with direct radiating speakers for music. I may be able to play around with the mounting location.

I've got all Cherry speakers so far (except the RS-7, obviously), so I want to stay with that on anything else I get.