iGroove SXT Review

J.4knee

OK so I have had it for a few weeks now and for what I bought this for it does a great job. Mine does not charge my iPod Classic 120 GB model but I knew that going in. My reason for purchase was to have something to play music on in my office at work which this little bugger does a splendid job of. The sound is quite rich and clear. I am surprised by quality of bass this little bugger produces. I have listened to about a couple dozen albums through it and am fairly impressed. The detail is quite impressive. And as I said the bass is surprising for a unit so small. I am not going to try to blow smoke and say it rivals home audio systems, it does not, it is not supposed to, but if you want a portable little unit for an office or something similar I think you will find this little gem is more than up to the task. The only thing missing is an FM radio. I play my iPod on it using music ripped via Apples lossless format and find it very enjoyable. I give Klipsch a resounding thumbs up for this little unit .

EDIT: It actually does charge my iPod Classic 120 GB model. Been playing it all morning and the basttery is fully charged and not drainining. It was not fully charged when I set it on the dock this AM it was about 80%.

• 4 weeks later...