rf-35s timbre match w/ rc62?

mtodd2869

Thanks for your input. The rf35's are on sale at saturdayaudio. The rc35 is hard to find. I'm a first time klipsch owner and did quite a bit of research before buying. I really did'nt want to send anything back. Can't wait to hook these up and hear them! Hopefully this weekend. Thanks again.

thanks for the welcome James, I also have a denon 988 that I got for christmas. I think it is basically a 2808 minus one extra room. That's what got the speaker buying thing started. I have an old set of dcm's(kv-12 i think), and they sound ok with my old jvc reciever, but was never really happy with the surround sound set-up I had(small jbl's). So now I'm looking to buy a sub, either a svs or hsu vtf-1 and a pair of rb-35s or 61s? What do you think? Darylomer12, I just was'nt sure about the timbre match thing because the rc-62 is newer I think, but keeping it seems to be the consensus. Now I have to go to work so I can pay for this stuff, Thanks again