Need to match a center channel with Klipsch Home Theatre system

Legacy

A couple of years back I purchased a HT speaker setup, all Klipsch except for the powered subwoofer. The only catch is: They were out of the matching center channel, the deal was good enough that I took the lower model and planned on upgrading down the road (as in now). The 5.1 system in question consists of: SF-3 Floorstanding Loudspeakers, SS-3 Surround Speakers, SC .5 Center Channel and a Harmon Kardon powered 10inch sub. All speakers save for the HK are powered by a Denon AVR-889.

My question: Since the matching center channel, a SC-3 is no longer made and will probably be very hard to find even used, what readily availble center channel would you suggest ? I don't mind buying NOS off Ebay so it doesn't have to be the current models. Having run the setup for 2 years primarily as a movie system its not like I find the center channel lacking but I also have nothing to properly compare it with. How much of a difference would one expect to gain by moving to a better matched , larger driver center channel speaker ?

Nice find however I'm thinking that set may be a bit "well used". If I were to look at the newer gear what is comparible ? Perhaps I can find some NOS (New Old Stock)

I was going by the "Like New Condition" in the title. Seems to be a pretty good deal to me. [:)]