In wall Heresy's...if I can figure how to post pics!

Mr.Whitney

C:/Users/Buttmunch?Desktop/000_0012Hello all,..just thought I'd add a few pics of my gameroom with the in wall Heresy's (4), and the the Corn's in the kitchen. I have 2 more Heresy's in the bedroom, and 3 Velodyne ULD 15 subs in the house. Powered by 3 Nakamichi PA7, and one PA5 amps. Preamp, Nak CA-7A, and Sony X77ES cdp. Still working on finishing the kitchen,..it's a 5 year project :) I'm also going to post my av system, it's fairly unique w/ Klipsch in walls. Maybe give someone an idea or two. Take care

One more shout out to Rod for helping me post the pics. Wanted to add, the whole system is run off 2 dedicated 20 amp circuits hooked to a single on/off remote control. The amp box is lined w/ copper for heat disapation, with an attached variable speed cooling fan in the back that blows into the house (better than a space heater) through a vent in the bottom of the door. Love the website and thought some of you would appreciate the in wall Heresy's. For the record, I used old ratty Heresy cabinets for this install because they are now framed into the wall. I wouldn't even think of destroying good cabinets for this project. The Corn's are simply slid into a bay I made and can be accesed from the rear in the attic. The backside of the Heresys are sticking out in my garage, about the same distance as they are in the game room. Different, but I didn't have the room to put them on the floor. Hope you like it,...Mark

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I use a site called image shack.Google it. Its says the toolbar has no spyware, etc. I have used them for years and havnt had a problem. Create in account. Then download there firefox or explorer toolbar extension. You dont have to but I do because its more convenient. With the toolbar you can direct it to all the photos you want to show without having to upload them one at a time. Pick the size you want the photos to be displayed at. It will say for example 640x480, etc. Or for photos for forums, web pages etc. it will automatically pick the size for you if you choose those options. After uploading your photos it will give you all the links you need in text. Cut and copy it to your comment section in whatever forum, email, web pages etc you want them in. Thats it, Rod

• 1 month later...