H.H. Scott 222A help!

Istari

Good Evening!

I have a H.H. Scott 222A that was rebuilt by NOS Valves a few years back and it worked well. I have it connected to a pair of Cornwalls ('79s) and was playing it very low last night and all seemed Ok.

When I came down this morning to start work I turned on the unit and - No Sound!!!

I took the cover off and saw that the filaments for tubes 1, 2, 6 & 7 (the 12AX7s) don't light up and C3 isn't warm. If I turn the volume up all of the way clockwise I can just hear Iris DeMent coming from both speakers.

Any ideas from the experts as to where I should look? I have the bottom cover off. Yes, I have some experience and know to be careful of the lethal voltages lurking within....

Thanks!

I have the 222A Sam's Photofact schematics and component layouts (8 pages I believe). It been a loooong time since I had to get into a schematic. I'm hoping I can get a bit of help as to where to look and what to replace. I have a very old scope and a couple of good fluke digital multimeters, a Weller soldering iron and lots of parts. This was brought up to working order by NOS Valves several years ago. I can't send it back for a going over as cash is tight now.

The filaments to V1, 2, 6 & 7 don't light and C3 isn't warm, so it appears to be some where in that area, maybe....