Complimenting Classic Klipsch's

bmore

Hey, I'm BMore. I'm in the Air Force, stationed in Germany. I have some floorstanding KSF 10.5 speakers, a KSF C-5 Center Channel and a KSW 12 Subwoofer. Our BX has stopped selling Klipsch products, but now I'm looking to compliment my Classic 10.5s with another set of speakers. However, I don't know which ones to get. Can anybody give me a few shout outs. I'll probably have to send away for them.

Thanx!

BMore

Bmore, just noticing that your post got a ton of hits but no replies. I think you've stumped the masters!

Seriously, thanks for your service to our country. We've got a lot of patriots on this board, and I think I speak for them as well. Finally have a president in office who understands what a military is and the true value of it. Hope you get a big fat raise soon.

Most of the folks who frequent this board are Reference and Heritage series fans. Maybe find a pair of Cornwalls and reboot? Smile.gif You'll get tons of help on those Smile.gif

Good luck. Hope Germany is warmer than New England (we're freezing our *sses off!)

------------------

If you don't like what is coming out, you wouldn't like what is going in." -PWK-

---------------------

HOME THEATER

Klipsch 1968 ALK Cornwall "II"s (LF/RF)

ALK Belle Klipsch (Center)

Klipsch Heresy (RR/LR)

Klipsch KSW-12 sub

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Cornwalls)

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Heresy's)

Denon AVR-4800

Toshiba SD-3109 DVD

TWO-CHANNEL SYSTEM

AES AE-25 "Superamp"

AES AE-3 Pre-amp

New Tube 4000 CD Player

1976 Klipschorns (ALK'ed)

Hey Tom... at least he joined the National Gaurd. That's more than we can say for slick Willie. I can't even imagine what we would have done after 9/11 if HE were still in office. Hey BMORE, where you stationed in Germany? I spent four years just outside Hanover back in the late 70's. I loved it over there and hope you're enjoying yourself...

Mike

------------------

My Music Systems

Tom -- I apologize, withdraw and rephrase.

I'll speak for myself only, but I still do appreciate that we have brave men and women serving in the armed forces. I've got three in my family who were in the Air Force, and times were pretty tough on them when the previous president was in office. Boy, talk about a morale problem ...

------------------

If you don't like what is coming out, you wouldn't like what is going in." -PWK-

---------------------

HOME THEATER

Klipsch 1968 ALK Cornwall "II"s (LF/RF)

ALK Belle Klipsch (Center)

Klipsch Heresy (RR/LR)

Klipsch KSW-12 sub

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Cornwalls)

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Heresy's)

Denon AVR-4800

Toshiba SD-3109 DVD

TWO-CHANNEL SYSTEM

AES AE-25 "Superamp"

AES AE-3 Pre-amp

New Tube 4000 CD Player

1976 Klipschorns (ALK'ed)

Tom, actually having thought about it a little, and assuming you are part of a larger audience on this board, I'll collectively apologize for adding ANY political commentary on this board. It just doesn't belong here, since this is a board dedicated to folks who love Klipsch products and the music they emit.

I don't doubt your patriotism at all; it was just a wayward comment at 3 in the morning at a time when I'm usually on my 4th REM cycle.

My dumbass maneuver.

Chris

Yes, it is hard to not respond when you see any political commentary, especially if you are passionate about it. I wouldn't mind it at all except for the fact that it seems that 90% of the members of forums or hobbies such as this seem to be conservative. I'll stop while I am semi-ahead but I agree with your last post...best to avoid it at all costs, especially in a place like this. Personally, a lot of horrifying things get done in the name of Patriotism and I an not only talking about American Patriotism. Still, what an unbelievably hard job it is to serve in the Military; my hat's off to anyone involved.

bmore, hope you find your speakers...hard to order things that weigh more than the average sideboard! Much of the vintage Klipsch over there is commanding serious ducats as well.

kh

Phono Linn LP-12 Vahalla / Linn Basic Plus / Sumiko Blue Point

CD Player Rega Planet

Preamp Cary Audio SLP-70 w/Phono Modified

Amplifier Welborne Labs 2A3 Moondog Monoblocks

Cable DIYCable Superlative / Twisted Cross Connect

Speaker 1977 Klipsch Cornwall I w/Alnico & Type B Crossover

system one online / alternate components / Asylum Listing f>s>

This message has been edited by mobile homeless on 02-17-2002 at 10:32 AM