Dissapointed in oppo

ssh

I've been anxious to get a new player with analog outs and was really hoping Oppo would bring theirs to the table sooner. Lookin at estimated cost for the unit I am looking else where. The SACD and DVD-A options would be a great addition to my system but I think that's another Hobby that I don't know if I want to invest my time and money in.

So needless to say I've been looking at other BR players.

The SACD and DVD-A options would be a great addition to my system but I think that's another Hobby that I don't know if I want to invest my time and money in.

When SACD and DVD-A were the latest craze I never found the selection very good. In fact it was very limited unless you are into classical then it seemed to have a decent selection.

If you don't have any SACD and DVD-A discs then I would not get the Oppo blue ray universal player for that reason.

Oppo should and probably will eventually offer just a blue ray player for half the money of this universal player.