Best Blu Ray yet.....Ever???

StretchZep1

Well here we go guys. I think I have quite possibly discovered the find of the year. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on SOUND STAGE. Picked it up Sunday at SEARS no less. I don't know where to begin. Lets just say if you don't have it GET it! If you do have it I am preaching to the choir. I have the Tom Petty Box Set and listen to it when the mood srikes. Not a huge Petty fan but do like his stuff that has not been played to death on top forty. Saw him in 2008 mainly to see Winwood who opened for him. The Show was good but nothing that gave me goose bumps. This DVD gave me goose bumps and actually brought tears to my eyes on Melinda. This DVD is probably the most polished best recorded DVD on the market today. The color on the stage is un-freakingbelievabl. No I am NOT kidding! The two songs that will blow you away are Melinda and Two Men Talking. I HIGHLY recomend this disc to anyone who truely enjoys REAL music. Let me know what you all think.

PS I have the Steve Miller DVD that I picked up at his concert last year and is is something else also! Got to love Steve! this DVD is not Blue ray but is high def and amazing also.

Well,you got me sold on the Tom Petty but...I have the Steve Miller.I got the Miller as a gift,very disappointed,when I heard Mercury Blues it brought tears to my eyes,but not the good kind.The audio on the Steve Miller also leaves something to be desired,imo.I have Petty at the Fillmore from some years back and it's always good,so I'll give Sound Stage a try soon,thanks.