My Oscar Predictions

DU73

Kung Fu Panda – best animation movie

Batman – best movie

Batman - Heath Ledger – best supporting actor

Batman – best cinematography – of the street - where batman rides his bike at the joker and the joker has a machine gun and commissioner Gordon gets the joker.

That all I have at the moment…

I know - I can not believe it..

Well I got one right. Heath Ledger..

Wall-E is brilliant.. One of my fav's but I just thought for animation and everything that is involved k F P might of had the edge not taking anything away from Wall-E which is brilliant.... but I was wrong and as for Dark Knight.. well I am speechless.. easily one of the best movies of 2008 IMHO but I suppose it was up against a lot of fantastic movies...

That is the last time I am going to shout out any predictions.. next time it will just be a wisper so no one hears me..

Hey, this year all you had to do was predict Slumdog Millionaire for every category. You would have been about 50% right.

Jack Black was a presenter at the Oscars (he starred in Kung Fu Panda). He said that he makes more money doing animated films than live action. His secret? He does one Dreamworks animated movie a year, then bets all the money that he made on Pixar for the Oscar. Right after that, Wall-E won, and he became very happy :)