crossover frequency

LSK

I just got my first pair of Klipsch today . Just set them up they sound so clear . easily the best i ever owned

My question is. My Denon3808ci has a setup for crossover freq for all the speakers what should i set these at front ,center,surround, LFE-Main

1 other question is what should i set my sub to LFE or LFE_Main . This denon is confusing Thanks for any suggestion i would appreciate it

Larry

80Hz is usually recommended for the crossover frequency of all speakers unless they are very small and don't have much output around the 80Hz range. LFE+Main will depend on what your main speakers are. What speakers are you running?

80Hz is usually recommended for the crossover frequency of all speakers unless they are very small and don't have much output around the 80Hz range. LFE+Main will depend on what your main speakers are. What speakers are you running?

Hey Wuzzer thanks for answering

RF-62 for mains

in my denon setup fronts are set to large,center is set to large and surrounds set to small .

does this seem like the correct setup

I also changed the speakers to 80Hz like you said .

Larry