rc-64 placement

chris86

i have a 52'' tv with a stand my problem with it is theres nowhere good to put my center speaker, i have kept my center speaker in the stand under the tv but thats to low to the ground were talking about 6 or 7 inches from the ground, my point is that im gonna be purchasing the rc-64 and its a nice *** center so i want it in the best spot possible and i cant put it on top of tv like the old projector tvs and if i mounted it on the wall above the tv i dont think i would be able to get it flush with the tv and would be behind the tv, especially since i like to leave a little room from my tv to the wall so i can get behind it when needed.

I am moving into a new place with a bigger living room so i thought maybe since im farther away from the tv with the center under it the sound would spread out towards me better but im not sure on that..

Any ideas?

i have kept my center speaker in the stand under the tv but thats to low to the ground were talking about 6 or 7 inches from the ground,

I use my RC-64 in a similar cabinet, very low to the floor. The RC-64 has an adjustable foot to allow you to tilt the speaker up towards the listener, works great for me.